Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Miss Kieu Chinh cinema with hot bikini

In underwear white flowers attached crystal film Miss Mekong Delta 2004 Kieu Chinh with hot sexy Western beauty. But Miss asserted, not for naked celebrities, simply because that ... "no problem"!

 
3 rounds with 89-60-91 measurements, Kieu Chinh is getting more advertising contracts in foreign countries, however, she still wants to soon find a role with the Vietnam movies.


Strong and seems to capture clear images of sexy, Kieu Chinh, said: "Making art must be comfortable, if not like I will not do. O I do not force yourself to this other world, naked to the more famous not. I like acting before the camera lens so naked, I do not have a problem with, most importantly, the idea is to create feelings for me or not, but more important is finding a good photographer that not only must also have professional ethics. Once you've achieved that element, for me, nude photography is not too big problem. " 


Some new pictures of Kieu Chinh:
















0 nhận xét

Post a Comment